Thank you for visiting my blog, vennixie, and thank you for the nomination! I hope you don’t mind that I took some of your questions as well, because I thought they were just such great questions!
This is my first nomination and it’s pretty exciting. I think it’s exactly the kind of push I need to really explore the rest of WordPress, being a fairly new member and all.
“The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
1. The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Provide 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
4. Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!”
So without further ado, let’s begin!
11 things about me:
1. I have an unusual fascination with big windows, nature, and large cities.
2. My favourite time of day is when the sun sets.
3. I am obsessed with taking photos because I’m afraid of forgetting about the moment.
4. I play guitar and piano, but I would love to learn the viola.
5. I love exploring new places.
6. I have to eat a little bit of something sweet in the morning before craving salty foods.
7. I’ve recently gotten back into Anime. My list can be found here.
8. I love roleplaying video games and MMORPGs, and I used to play League.
9. I often daydream about relaxing on the beach.
10. I get excited about food, especially going out to eat.
11. My sister is my best friend.
vennixie asked me these 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite class in High School?
Back in High School, I would have to say that my favourite class was actually computer programming, as surprising as that may seem.
2. What / who inspires you?
Basically anyone out there who is currently chasing their dreams and doing what they want. They push me to pursue my own dreams.
3. What is your ideal day off?
Relaxing anywhere near a big body of water, away from the noise pollution of the city, either playing guitar, reading, watching tv on my laptop, or just sitting there, enjoying the view. I also like taking long walks and exploring nature.
4. What is your favorite quote?
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” -Confucius
5. What is your makeup product that you can’t live without?
I wear make-up a lot, but to be completely honest, I could live without it, so I don’t really have one! But sheet masks from the Face Shop come really close, if those are considered make-up products? Haha!
6. Why did you start blogging?
I made a really big mistake and I hoped that I’d be able to share that experience with others in hopes of possibly helping them to avoid this same mistake. Then I got to thinking that I wanted to start a blog that could show other people another look at life that they might not see at first. I want to be able to open the eyes of others and show them another side to life through my eyes.
7. What makes you laugh the most?
My friends when they act goofy with me in public. Or basically just anyone who isn’t afraid to make weird faces or look stupid in front of other people.
8. What is your favorite drink?
Hong Kong milk tea bubble tea. I think I actually may have a legitimate addiction…
9. What is your favorite song now?
“All I Want” by Kodaline. I actually covered this song on my YouTube.
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
Failing out of my program at university, but even worse than that, applying to that program in the first place. It was Accounting and Financial Management if you’re curious.
11. What are 3 of your future goals?
They might seem a little generic, but these are the 3 things that I, myself, would really really like to achieve…
- Graduate from university
- Learn Chinese and finally be able to visit the other half of my family in China
- Become a software developer or web developer
1. How are you doing today? Do anything interesting? 🙂
2. What was the inspiration behind the start of your blog?
3. What is your favourite thing to do on your spare time?
4. If there was nothing stopping you, what would your dream job be?
5. What is one object that you couldn’t live without?
6. What trait do you value most in a best friend?
7. What/who inspires you?
8. What song(s) do you like to listen to when you study/work?
9. What is one experience that especially changed you as a person?
10. What is 1 thing from your childhood that you would like to re-live?
11. What are 3 of your future goals?
Don’t forget to link me back as I would love to read your responses!